- Work in Port Melbourne (carparking on-site) with a National Service provider.
- Bring your passion of repairs and maintenance in electronics & soldering skills!
- Be integral to maximising the quality of repairs & delivering excellent service.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Manager, the role of the Workshop Technician is to maintain and ensure all requirements relating to technical devices and equipment are carried out and completed to agreed service levels as well as assemble and commission testing schedules and devices to meet customer needs and service agreements.
Key responsibilities include;
- Repairing and Maintaining Electronic Equipment - Servicing, repairing, calibrating, regulating, fine-tuning, or testing machines, devices, and equipment
- Replace and/or repair faulty components using solder techniques including but not limited to through-hole, surface mount, and high temperature soldering
- Ability to use diagnostic and debugging equipment such as multi-meters, signal generators and power supplies.
- Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams, and mechanical drawings.
- Troubleshoots electronics down to the component level to determine cause and remedy of any malfunction.
- Troubleshoots electrical and mechanical problems to determine route cause of issue and recommend a corrective action
- Operates oscilloscopes, generators, meters, power supplies, service monitors and test fixtures, and understands their use and function.
The ideal candidate will have experience in applying technical software implementation, a working knowledge of the electrical or maintenance industry &/or a working knowledge of Gaming Machine Industry as well as be able to work independently and have strong trouble shooting/problem solving capabilities.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.