- Highly respected hospital foundation
- Part-time hours- 3 days per week
- 4 month contract leading up until Christmas
Our client, a highly respected hospital foundation requires an enegetic Volunteers Coordinator to join their busy team in Parkville. Reporting into the Manager of Auxiliaries and Fundraising, the successful candidate will organise volunteer rostering for their Christmas Program, coordinate recognition events for volunteers and provide administration support to a busy fundraising team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with external volunteer and general donors on their enquiries
- Administration of Working with Children Checks and Police Checks
- Following up on emails and phone calls from members in a timely manner
- Coordination of administration functions related to recognition, certificates and entries in database
- Day to day management of Volunteer database (Supporter 360) to ensure details are correct at all times. Provide database reporting where requested
- Coordinate the Christmas Program and rostering for volunteers
The successful candidate will display:
- Experience in Volunteer Management & Fundraising
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and demonstrated success in dealing with donations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with experience communicating with a diverse audience, including major donors, corporate representatives, senior staff, board members and volunteers
- High level computer literacy and proficiency with fundraising programs and spreadsheets
This position will start Monday 13th August and be 3 days per week until Friday 21st December. To be successful you must be available to work throughout this period including occasional out of hours work for events.
Applicants on a Working Holiday Visa are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Sarah Hall, Client Relationship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.