- Skip the peak hour rush and work from 11:15am to 7:30pm!
- Great team culture with generous company perks and benefits on offer
- Located in beautiful corporate offices in the Melbourne CBD
Do you love providing high-level customer service and troubleshooting issues? We have an excellent opportunity for a customer-focused individual to join our client as their Video Conference Coordinator.
Supporting a global top-tier law firm, you will be responsible for providing efficient end-to-end service for all video conferencing; including trouble shooting, scheduling and providing support to all customers and clients. This is a great opportunity for a customer service professional to take the next step in their career and to join this highly-regarded organisation.
As the Video Conference Coordinator, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Scheduling, monitoring and programming VC bookings globally
- Manage bookings through an online booking system
- Coordinate, test and provide on-site support to VC and AV events
- Provide technical VC support to clients
- Coordinate and trouble-shoot audio visual equipment
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
- Great ability to prioritise, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think quickly on feet and resolve complex issues
- Excellent customer service and stakeholder management skills
- Previous experience managing an online booking system or similar
- Prior Video Conferencing experience will be highly regarded but is not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to take the next step in their career. You will be rewarded with a fun, supportive team with great company perks and benefits on offer.
Located within the Melbourne CBD, your regular hours will be 11:15am to 7:30pm, some flexibility is required.
To apply, please click the apply button.