- No more working weekends!
- Utilise your Customer Service/Helpdesk and Video Conferencing skills.
- Monday to Friday - 11:15am to 7:30pm (some flexibility required).
Would you love to get your weekends back but enjoy working in the hospitality industry and love video conferencing and providing high level customer service and troubleshooting? Then this is the role for you!
This high end corporate meeting/conference space is looking for a hospitality professional to provide efficient end to end service for all video conferencing; including trouble shooting, scheduling and providing technical support to its customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling, monitoring and programming VC bookings globally.
- Operating a computer based booking system.
- Coordinate, test and provide on-site support to multi-site VC and AV events.
- Provide technical VC support to clients.
- Set up, operation and trouble-shooting of audio visual equipment.
- Liaise with internal departments and external vendor.
The ideal candidate will have video conferencing or technical helpdesk experience, be willing and able to multitask and troubleshoot end user technical problems, have strong customer service/stakeholder management skills and exceptional communication skills as well as be a true team player and have a can-do attitude!
If you want to get your weekends back and join a committed collaborative team, don't delay, apply today!
To apply please click the "Apply" button.