- High Profile Non-Profit organisation based in Fitzroy.
- Possibility of temp assignment turning into a permanent role
- Experienced event coordinator to support with event planing & coordination
A well know, established non-profit is looking for a skilled Events Coordinator to join their high performing, passionate team. This exciting role will coordinate fundraising events and work closely with the Marketing & Engagement team.
- End-to-end event coordination- planning, organisation, delivery
- Understand internal stakeholders needs and craft valuable recommendations
- Oversee logistics, venue bookings, facilities, catering,ticketing seating etc for events
- Coordination of travel and accommodation for guest speakers
- Reviewing and recommending innovating ideas
The successful candidate will display:
- Proven experience delivering successful fundraising events
- Experience in providing administrative support to team.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM databases.
- Highly creative, with a commitment to delivering new and innovative engagement events and experiences.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.