- Join centre offering education & care of preschool children based in Albert Park.
- Exceptional quality standards - currently ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
- Join committed & passionate team, providing education & care for up to 70 children a wk.
Based in Albert Park, the centre provides full-time and part-time Education and care for 40 children at any one time and up 70 children each week This Centre has a current rating by Department of Education and Training as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
To work as part of a team to provide high quality child care and educational programs that are based on knowledge, attitudes and skills obtained from previous training and both previous and current experience that meets the education and needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
- Oversee the implementation of an appropriate Educational Program for children between the ages of 1–3years of age, and in particular the Early Learners Group.
- Oversee and maintain Children’s individual portfolio’s and mid-year and end year reports
- Oversee an age appropriate room environment with a variety of activities to support the development of all children in the Early Learners wing.
- Encourage children to achieve their full potential, taking into consideration the philosophy and overall guidelines of the Centre.
- Assist in the development of necessary bathroom and dressing skills.
- Set up and oversee sleep time routine.
To be successful in this role you will need to have effective time management, exceptional verbal communication skills, work effectively in a collaborative team environment, enjoy nurturing and mentoring staff and engage effectively with parents and children as well as be positive, enthusiastic, and proactive and have a high level of initiative. Formal qualifications and previous experience in early childhood is essential.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.