- ASAP 8 week Temp assignment (may extend) full time hours Mon to Frid.
- Salesforce CRM database experience or similar needed!
- Join High Profile Non-Profit organisation based in Parkville.
The role of Supporter Relations Officer is key in building strong relationships between the Foundation and its supporters. The role is responsible for providing excellent customer service to supporters on the phone, in person and by accurate and timely data entry. The key outcome of this role is the timely accurate recording of donations and production of receipts for supporters as well as internal support across the Foundation.
Key responsibilities are:
- Accurately and efficiently managing all supporter financial interactions, including the processing, banking, coding, reconciliation and receipting of donations.
- Managing donation related phone, mail, email and online enquiries from supporters responding to their requests for information and resolving complaints.
- Ensuring donor record integrity, providing excellent attention to detail and accurate input of donor information into Salesforce.
- Managing supporter response during major campaigns, including donation recording, receipting, updating communication preferences and monitoring/responding to feedback.
- Supervising volunteers and managing their training and performance during peak campaign periods and when they undertake database maintenance.
- Assisting with the regular giving program administration.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop and manage strong customer/supporter relationships, have experience in the management of data, have excellent inter-personal skills as well as have outstanding attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working as part of a focused, committed and friendly team!
A demonstrated knowledge and competency in Salesforce or a similar donor management software is essential. This is an 8 week temp assignment, starting ASAP working full time hours, with the potential to extend.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.