- Great short-term opportunity- two month contract ASAP start
- Great team culture with friendly and supportive environment
- Located in North Melbourne close to public transport
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service or fundraising professional to join our client as their Supporter Relations Officer on a two-month contract.
Supporting this high-profile children’s charity, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to supporters on the phone, in person and by accurate and timely data entry. This is a great opportunity for a fundraising professional to join this highly-regarded organisation in a role critical to building strong relationships between the charity and its supporters.
As the Supporter Relations Officer, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Manage all supporter financial interactions, including the processing, banking, coding, reconciliation and receipting of donations
- Managing donation related phone, mail, email and online enquiries from supporters
- Ensuring donor record integrity, providing excellent attention to detail and accurate input of donor information into the database
- Retaining and developing supporters by promoting ways they can support the charity
- Supervising volunteers and managing their training and performance during peak campaign periods
- Assisting with the regular giving program administration
- Contributing to the improvement of Supporter Relation systems and processes
As the ideal candidate, you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage strong customer/supporter relationships
- Demonstrated experience in the management of data and good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds
- Computer literacy including experience using a customer relationship management database. Salesforce experience is highly desirable
- Great ability to prioritise, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service or fundraising professional to join a fun, friendly and supportive team. Extension opportunities available for the right candidate.