- Support NDIS clients to bring their plan to life in a role that genuinely offers work/life balance!
- This organisation has well established systems & support to ensure quality services to its clients
- Support customers in Western and Peninsula Melbourne, previous NDIS experience required
We're seeking a Support Coordinator join a small team of professionals dedicated to assisting people to understand the NDIS and achieve meaningful outcomes. You'll be equipped with the tools and administrative support to deliver a great service to NDIS clients, while still allowing the flexibility to tailor the experience to the needs of the client. This is a great opportunity to do what you are passionate about and spend your time directing real outcomes for your clients.
You will provide varying levels of coordination and transition supports for children, young people and adults. As the Support Coordinator, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Liaise and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to coordinate service delivery and develop effective linkages relevant to the achievement of individual NDIS goals.
- Coordinate external meetings with clients, significant others and providers and follow up any outstanding actions in a timely manner
- Contribute knowledge in establishing procedures in the appropriate work-related field Capacity Building
- Empower clients to exercise choice and control to access a range of formal and informal mainstream and community-based support
- Continually seek opportunities to build the capacity of clients and their families enabling greater levels of independence
This role is perfect for someone with a drive to achieve more for NDIS participants, who has experience in the disability sector working with the individuals, their families and carers as well as knowledge of the National Disability Insurance Scheme. The successful candidate will also have good computer skills, strong written and verbal communication skills and a flexible, action-orientated approach to their work!
A valid driver's licence and vehicle are essential. This is an opportunity to combine working from home and client visits, offering genuine work/life balance whilst supporting clients in the Peninsula or Western suburbs of Melbourne. Flexible working arrangements are available for this position. Previous NDIS experience is essential.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume in MS Word format.