- Support NDIS customers to bring their plan to life!
- This org. has well established systems to ensure efficient, top notch customer service.
- Join highly skilled small team committed to providing exceptional service.
Reporting to the CEO, as one of the team of Support Coordinators you will provide varying levels of coordination and transition supports for children, young people and adults. Considering an individual’s circumstance and level of complexity, the role actively supports people to coordinate a range of supports to suit individual needs across multiple providers as well as coordinate participants plan to enable greater independence across all domains of an individual’s life.
Your primary focus is to enable an individual to build their capacity (and that of their networks) with the aim of independently managing their issues and supports whilst also meeting their goals and exercising choice in obtaining supports that assist them in pursuing their own lifestyles.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Manage your own time, set priorities, plan and organise your own quality work to achieve specific objectives.
- Work within the funding levels associated with each customer (continually track, monitor and report billable hours).
- Continually gather and document relevant information about customers from other services for the development of evidence based reports and updates.
- Liaise and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to establish a mutual goal of coordinating service delivery and developing effective linkages relevant to the achievement of the individuals NDIS goals.
- Coordinate external meetings with customers, significant others and providers and follow up any outstanding actions in a timely manner.
- Empower customers to exercise choice and control to access a range of formal and informal mainstream and community-based support, by identifying opportunities for innovative service delivery.
- Maintain up to date accurate and comprehensive customer records and documentation.
- Interface with NDIS Portal and IT systems.
- Attendance and contribution to team meetings, schedule workshops and training opportunities.
- Keep updated on relevant community connection opportunities for customers.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in social work or relevant qualification &/or have experience in the disability sector, have solid computer skills, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be flexible, action orientated and have an innovative approach to their work.
A valid driver’s licence and well maintained vehicle are essential. To apply please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume in MS Word format.