- Join a national non-profit with exceptional brand in Mental Health!
- Contribute to an innovative program focused on suicide prevention.
- Develop communications to support the engagement of key stakeholders.
Our client, a high-profile non-profit organisation, is currently looking for a strong Marketing and Communications professional to join their experienced Services and Innovation team on a 12 month contract. This position will directly contribute to a national project focusing on suicide prevention. As the Stakeholder Communications Adviser you’ll be responsible for the development of communications to support engagement with key internal and external stakeholders including government departments, sector organisations and other key groups.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the MarComms team to ensure communications are part of an integrated approach to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely monitor and evaluate effectiveness of communication activities.
- Support Senior Managers to develop appropriate and effective communications for key audiences, including development of presentations, briefing notes and written submissions.
- Develop briefing documents across the organisation to promote the program.
- Work closely with the project streams to develop communications for governance groups.
- Support the development, integration and implementation of the Marketing, Digital and Communications Strategies.
- Maintain central communications distribution lists and contact information as required.
- Provide high quality project management documentation, providing input into the development of key reports, including Board reports, external reporting and ad hoc reports as required.
- Engage as required with representatives from government, education and mental health sectors who will provide direct input into the implementation of the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing communication plans across the government or non-profit sector. Additionally, they will be a collaborative, innovative individual with strong written and verbal communications skills and an exceptional ability to engage with a target audience. Previous experience in completing written submissions for Government as well as design skills using the Adobe suite and PowerPoint are highly desirable.
To apply please click the "Apply" button below.