Reporting to the Project Delivery Team Lead, in the Business Technology & Information Business Unit as a Data & Application - Solution Architect your primary objective is to ensure that the solution design and architecture needs are accurately represented for BTI Technology projects with appropriate design documentation in particular to the data and application architecture needs that are critical for the roll out of ICT innovation programs. You will be responsible for the development of Solution Design and Solution Architecture documentation and alignment with IT strategy in relation to the IT Project and greater organisational business needs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders and the project teams to align Enterprise Architecture to IT Strategy.
- Escalate issues as required to the program area management.
- Identify, escalate and manage risk according to project risk management protocols.
- Use knowledge gathered and knowledge of organisation and ICT systems to make recommendations to the Project team regarding Solution Design and Architecture.
- Co-ordinate system and data requirements gathering from the service delivery teams and programs.
- Ensure Solution and Application Architecture documentation is complete, accurate and thorough.
- Undertake data validation activities and identify and report data inconsistencies.
- Liaise with business unit specialists to ensure data captured via IT systems complies with relevant industry standards.
- Develops designs that are aligned with the IT Future Roadmap.
- Strong Application / Data Integration understanding.
The ideal incumbent will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and a high level of skill in all aspect of Solution Design and Architecture.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with and learning new technology systems.
- Ability to develop project plans and achieve the desired outcomes
- Strong understanding of TOGAF
In addition, proven technical writing and/or project management experience and exposure to a broad range of technology platforms will be highly regarded as will previous experience working with systems in the community health or related sector.