- Strong stakeholder engagement required to liaise closely with Tier 1 Banks
- Join global payment solutions organisation based in Northern Beaches
- Working with Acct Mgrs & Customers to identify/define business requirements
Reporting to the Software Development Manager the role of Delivery Lead is to ensure the quality of software delivery and services to customers across the APAC region.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with Account Managers and Customers to identify/define requirements based on their business needs.
- Working closely with Software Team to turn business needs into Functional Specs and identify efficient solutions that meet Customer and internal requirements.
- Building Project Plans giving consideration to dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Building Statements of Work and estimate costs for customer proposals, both high-level and detailed.
- Work closely with Software Team to deliver project artefacts such as Solution Documents, Test Summary Reports and Release Notes.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of assignments from managing Production Incidents to full scale Projects using virtual teams and Agile methodologies.
- Work closely with Account Managers and software team to provide forecast of work for assigned customers.
- Coordinate interfacing with various parties (including Region and Group) on technical issues (both HW and SW).
- Ensure that allocated teams work efficiently and conduct staff performance reviews.
Knowledge, Experience & Capability
- Agile methodologies
- C++, API solutions, Android, Java, embedded development
- Project management
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in leading a Software Project Teams, have excellent technical documentation skills, experience in the preparation of tenders, tender responses and requirements analysis and be a strong people leader and motivator. You will also need to be able to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders and maintain stakeholder relationships, have excellent business acumen, people management and analytical skills as well as have the ability to perform data analysis, knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles and experience with MS Project and JIRA.
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar are required and previous exposure working with large corporate clients (ie: banks and government agencies) and exposure to payment solutions will be highly desirable but not essential. Capability for local and international travel as required is essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.