- Is delivering luxury residential construction projects your passion?
- Do you want to work with a fun, innovative team in a creative environment?
- Do you want to work with one of top developers of residential projects in Melbourne?
Join Award winning residential construction co. H/O is South Melb. but you’ll work on-site in the inner south east & bayside regions.
Reporting to the Project Manager as the Site Foreman, you’ll supervise on-site works performed by contractors, including; programming works, running the project, completing the works safely within project budgets and time constraints whilst delivering projects of a quality standard reflecting the organisations highly regarded industry reputation.
Your key responsibilities include;
- Setting up site and office administration systems to ensure accuracy of contract documents; correct coding/processing of orders and deliveries & creation of files and registers.
- Ensuring quality assurance objectives of delivering exceptional workmanship are met.
- Ensuring programming of works brings projects to practical completion milestone prior to contractual practical completion date.
- Ensuring works are carried out in accordance and in compliance with relevant legislative requirements and regulations.
- Driving productivity for all parties under your supervision.
- Communicating to the development of sourcing alternative construction methods and
- materials to provide savings in cost and time.
- Contributing to the financial turnover of the company by maintaining strong working relationships with designers, clients, contractors and suppliers for future projects.
- Providing ongoing accurate and timely assistance and follow-up to the Project Manager for
- programming; project reporting; project set-up and project finalisation.
- Procurement of materials and services including obtaining quotes and communication with Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Attend weekly/fortnightly client/architect site meetings.
- Ensure that all site based project documentation (hard and soft copy) is managed and circulated to appropriate parties.
- Management of defects rectification and more!
To be successful in this role you will previous site foreman experience and relevant qualifications as well as have solid computer skills, have exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and support and promote creative problem solving, innovation and collaboration within your team. Ideally you will have a solid background in high end residential developments as well as experience in managing all stages of the construction and project cycle, coupled with strong people management and mentoring skills.