- Bring your passion for customer service and join innovative and driven team.
- Be integral to maximising the customer experience in direct support activity.
- Career progression and learning are part of this great opportunity.
Our client is a leading international law firm with offices across the globe. They are recognised for their industry focus, and are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Knowing how there clients businesses work and understanding what drives their industries is fundamental to us.
An internal promotion and increased demand for their services has created an opportunity for a full-time Service Desk Analyst to join our Information Technology team in Sydney. The hours for this role will vary to cover rostered shifts between 8.00 am and 6:00 pm. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that presents exciting potential for career advancement and significant development opportunities.
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows:
- Provide first and second level support to all our clients staff nationally
- Provide a high level of customer service for incoming phone calls and requests through the call logging system
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Monitor Service Desk call logging system ensuring incidents and requests are responded to in a timely manner
- Identify problems which require additional expertise and take appropriate action, including escalating as appropriate
- Liaise and collaborate with other IT teams and employees to resolve issues
- Support IT's after hours roster to provide after-hours service to all our clients offices and users nationally (Some International Support Required)
- Previous experience in a legal / professional services firm with service desk experience is highly desirable
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a solutions focus is a must have.
- IT Tech Degree, or equivalent experience
- MS certification
- ITIL V3 Foundation certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable with good time management
- Previous experience with ServiceNow ticketing system is required
The successful candidate will need to be an energetic, driven and customer service / support focused individual.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and attach a word document version of your resume.