- Are you an experienced Senior Management Consultant from the Big 4?
- Do you want to work with a fun, innovative team in a creative environment?
- Are you instrumental in leading the development & delivery of Innovative solutions?
Our client is an innovative Australian Owned Management Consultancy firm is seeking a Senior Management Consultant with ‘Big 4’ experience to join their growing team. This innovative firm specialises in learning and cultural transformation programs and uses creative and innovative techniques to deliver the best solutions to their clients’ needs, including tools such as apps, custom-built learning environments, bespoke films and even virtual reality!
You’ll be working with a group of talented, inspiring and professional individuals, where your experience, knowledge and contribution will be valued and heard! Reporting to the Managing Director you will have direct responsibility and accountability for your own work and will help clients to define learning and cultural needs and be instrumental in the development and delivery of innovative solutions. This role will Support businesses of every size create cultural and behavioural change through creative experiences. Using innovative techniques, cutting-edge technology and organisational psychology, we partner with our clients to deliver solutions that sustain cultural change.
- Cultural assessment - ability to work on client side to investigate cultural issues and propose action for change.
- Develop strategy - help clients strengthen their strategy-development processes. Assist clients with solutions to specific issues or design a whole new approach to strategic management and planning.
- Stakeholder management - establish client expectations and effectively communicate those across the team.
- Behavioural change management – work with organisations to define and implement organisational behavioural change management.
- Project management - create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints to run multiple small and large scale projects.
- Project Execution and Governance - tracking deadlines, deliverables, resources, timelines and P&L for each individual project.
- Business development & sales - engage in client development activities, establishing relationships and identifying cross selling opportunities, development and delivery of value driven executive presentations.
- Talent development - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent.
- Content oversight – oversee the design and delivery outputs including program materials, proposals, facilitators guides, presentations etc.
- Facilitation - deliver masterful facilitation to create relevant and engaging learning experiences.
To be successful in this role you will have degree qualifications (MBA) and/or relevant practical experience in one of the following disciplines: facilitation, content design, adult learning theory, adult learning models, and learning technologies. As well as have a Project Management qualification with Agile or similar certification and Leadership coaching (MBTI accredited), Change Management qualification – PROCSI or Prince2 will be highly desirable.
You will also have B2B sales experience at C-suite level, expertise in Change Management and business-led transformational change programs, sound knowledge and experience in design and content development as well as have experience at a top-tier management consulting firm displaying progressive advancement and a strong record of achievement and experience leading transformational change projects including the responsibility for standalone deliverables, experience in managing all stages of the consulting cycle and the ability to build effective relationships, manage people, drive change and accomplish challenging goals.