- Great opportunity for an experienced recruiter- fun and supportive with no cold calling!
- Located within a chic co-working space in the Melbourne CBD
- Great work/life balance- will consider both part-time and full-time candidates
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our team. This is a fast-paced role responsible for delivering exceptional customer-focused end-to-end recruitment services to our portfolio of wonderful clients. You’ll be managing a warm desk of clients across a broad range of industries, and while you will predominantly work on permanent positions you will occasionally fill temporary assignments.
What you will be responsible for:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Managing candidate and client portfolios across a range of industries including non-profit, healthcare and professional services with roles ranging from receptionist to senior leaders
- Arranging and attending candidate face-to-face interviews
- Coordinating and attending client meetings
- Growing existing client portfolio through relationship building and referrals
- Identifying and sourcing candidates through methods including job adverts, social media, networking and search work
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in recruitment, either as an experienced agency recruiter or resourcer
- Motivated, enthusiastic and resilient- to manage roadblocks and any other challenges that may arise!
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for working with people
- Solid organisation skills and the ability to utilise an ATS or CRM
- Most importantly- the ability to have fun and a laugh at work!
Our small team is innovative, passionate and social. We don’t believe in cold calling or unachievable sales targets, instead we focus on delivering recruitment services that achieve the best outcome for both candidates and clients. Your knowledge and contribution will be truly valued and rewarded with the ability to work flexibly, a relaxed and supportive culture and plenty of fun, social events.
To apply please click the “Apply” button. For further information regarding this role, please contact Elissa Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org