- New offices in Pentridge Village, carparking available and close to public transport.
- Join community health org that truly values their staff and offers true work life balance.
- Coordinate quality and risk initiatives & manage accreditation reviews.
Reporting to the Manager, Quality Customer Experience, this role will coordinate quality and risk initiatives. This role will also coordinate the accreditation reviews, monitor and report on the quality improvement and risk management plans, and identify and provide support to managers on leading strategic quality improvement initiatives across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Develop, monitor, implement and evaluate the Quality Improvement Framework including performance indicators.
- Contribute to safety, quality and innovation through a commitment to continuous review and improvement.
- Coordinate the accreditation processes to ensure all accreditation requirements are delivered in accordance with relevant standards.
- Prepare documentation, providing expert advice and training to employees and coordinating accreditation activities.
- Oversee and coordinate quality data collection including client and employee file audits, self-assessments and client feedback/surveys.
- Assist in the development & monitoring of the quality improvement plan & organisational risk mgmt framework.
- Lead key strategic quality improvement initiatives across the organisation & monitor the policy and procedure framework.
- Provide regular reports in relation to quality improvement activities, accreditation, self-assessment, consumer feedback and audits.
- Provide support to the broader organisation to investigate and undertake root cause analysis or in-depth case reviews to reported events.
- Provide regular reports in relation to the identification, assessment and management of risk to management and external parties as required.
- Be key support and administrator for the compliance database Advent Manager.
- Support the manager for the Quality Clinical Governance Committee through preparing the agenda, taking minutes and distributing papers.
As the ideal candidate, you will have qualifications in health, quality/risk management or equivalent work-related experience. You will have demonstrated experience in coordinating the quality and risk function within a health setting, possess knowledge of contemporary Quality and Risk principles, best practice and the statutory and regulatory framework in which they operate in. In addition, you will have highly developed communication, report writing and presentation skills, have strong stakeholder engagement capabilities and excellent attention to detail and highly developed organisational and time management skills. Knowledge of current trends in health service provision and previous experience in working within a values based community organisation will be highly regarded but not essential. A valid full or probationary drivers licence is required. This role with be based across sites located in Coburg and Preston and is available as the current incumbent has taken a promotion within the organisation.
To apply please click the "Apply" button below.