- High-end complexes in the inner suburbs
- Social, motivated and professional team with great company perks
- Manage a number of properties across four sites
Our client, a specialist in residential property sales, is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Property Manager to join their team in South Melbourne.
With sound training and support provided, this is a great opportunity to take the next step in your property management career. Join this fun, social and motivated team with an excellent commission structure and great company perks on offer.
As the Property Manager, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Achieve individual monthly, quarterly and yearly targets through prospecting and effective property management practice
- Complete weekly and monthly reports where required
- Ensure all clients receive a high level of service, including conducting feedback surveys and testimonials
- Conduct Open for inspections in line with expected processes and procedures
- Assist in rental enquiries- both over the phone and walk in
- And many more property management duties where required
What you will bring to the role:
- Hold an Agents Representative Licence or be a Licensed Estate Agent
- Excellent communication skills including ability to negotiate manage stakeholders
- Prior Business Development experience and ability to actively prospect new opportunities
- Possess a client-focused attitude and thrive in delivering excellent service
- Excellent attention-to-detail and ability to manage competing tasks and priorities
In addition, you will also have full use of a company vehicle with a competitive commission structure on offer. The role will work across several complexes located in the inner suburbs and will manage a range of properties within each complex.
To apply, please click the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Elissa Connors, Talent Connector at firstname.lastname@example.org.