- Leave the city traffic & commute hassle behind, join high profile non-profit org in Yarraville.
- Lead a small IT Support team. Prince 2 or Project Management certification, preferred.
- To be successful you will need a strong understanding of business applications.
Our client is a leading National Non-Profit delivering Food Security in Victoria to their beneficiaries to improve health, well being in schools and for the general public in times of great need.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager / IT Leader to lead the friendly and professional Information Technology team. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in the transformation of IT as the new IT strategy is implemented to support future growth, service innovation and service delivery. This role reports directly to the CFO and will be an exciting opportunity to make a technology-based impact with new business applications targeted for replacement and consolidation over the 2020 calendar year.
Attributes and skills that will be highly regarded:
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of technical project management in project delivery for Business Applications (Salesforce CRM / GP Dynamics & Logistics / Warehouse / Scheduling Management, Jira for Ticketing and other standard IT infrastructure solutions).
- Experience delivering IT project with values of $100k - $500km.
- Complete End to End Project Management Experience (Business Case – Initiation to PIR).
- Experience with managing data and a deep understanding of the Applications Software Delivery Lifecycle.
- Excellent relationship building and people management skills.
- Strong vendor management and stakeholder engagement skill.
- Ability to get support of others, collaboration is a key requirement.
- Organisation, priority and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in managing, leading and inspiring others through influence and collaboration, previous experience in systems and process improvement, the capacity to collaborate and work effectively across multidisciplinary teams to achieve shared goals and extensive experience with stakeholder engagement, in particular non-technical staff. Tertiary qualifications in information systems/ technology as well as a Project Management certification preferred. Knowledge and exposure of working with a non-profit /community services organisation will be highly regarded, but not essential.
This is a permanent role based in Yarraville and a great opportunity to genuinely have a positive impact on the Victorian Community.
Please attach your resume in word document format and click on the “Apply” button.