- Join Global Payment Solutions organisation, close to home in Preston.
- Are you a PM with Deep Payment Solutions / Financial Services Experience?
- Deliver Quality Software Solutions to customers on time and within budget.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Delivery the role of Project Manager will be focused on delivering quality software and service to customers on time and within agreed budgets.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with Account Managers and customers to facilitate the identification/definition of business requirements with one of the Top 4 Banks (ANZ).
- Work closely with the software team to facilitate the creation of Solutions Designs that meet customer and company requirements.
- Produce project plans giving consideration to dependencies and risk mitigation.
- Produce Statement of Work and estimate costs for customer proposals, both high-level and detailed.
- Work closely with the software team to deliver project artefacts such as Solution Documents, Test Summary Reports and Release Notes.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of assignments from managing production Incidents to full-scale projects using virtual teams and agile methodologies.
- Work closely with Account Managers and software team to provide forecast of work for assigned customers.
- Identify roadblocks and improve processes to clear the path such that work practices are continuously improved.
- Coordinate interfacing with various parties (including Region and Group) on technical issues (both HW and SW).
The ideal candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills, proven leadership skills to keep project resources motivated, high level time management skills to juggle multiple tasks and initiatives as well effective project scope and change management,/risk and issue management and solid project budget management.
Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience is essential as is exposure to working with large corporate clients such as banks and government agencies and in depth experience working with one or more methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or Waterfall. Knowledge of the Australian payments industry and standards will be highly regarded but not essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in MS Word format.