- Great location in the Melbourne CBD- Lovely corporate offices on Collins St
- Temp position, ASAP start until the 14th June. Role may extend or go perm
- Great team and culture with fun, supportive and knowledgeable team
Our client, an Education and Leadership organisation requires an experienced Project Coordinator to join their team. Reporting to the Program Manager, this fast-paced role will be involved in all phases of policy and project development, from scoping and planning to delivery and evaluation. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Management professional to join a team dedicated to achieving real outcomes within the sector.
As the Project Coordinator, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Scope and advise on project briefs and plans
- Assist in delivering project outputs, encompassing management of project delivery, resources and budgets, sound contract management practices, ongoing project monitoring and review, project closure and maintenance of project documentation
- Develop and prepare briefings and meeting papers that provide advice and guidance to the Senior Leaders and Board
- Conduct research, and collect and analyse data as required to inform evidence-based decision making
- Manage internal and external relationships with stakeholders, including national and state/territory associations
- Develop written reports, meeting papers, presentations and online content and messages that are succinct and strategic
As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience in a Project Management role within a large-scale project or programme. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and be highly skilled in stakeholder management. In addition, you will also possess strong analytical skills and a capacity to develop relevant, clear evidence-based policy advice and solutions.
Knowledge of current education research on effective school leadership and a tertiary qualification in education or experience in teaching/school leadership will be highly desirable.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.