- Work close to home in Truganina (Western suburbs) Immediate start!
- Previous SharePoint, MS Project and JDE knowledge preferred.
- Experience/exposure to a large-scale technology and/or business project preferred.
Our client, a successful supplier of equipment, solutions, parts and services to the road transport industry throughout Australasia is seeking a Project Administrator to assist with a business critical project to replace the current legacy system (M2K) with JDE and associated solution architecture. The ERP rollout is now in its final stages and due for completion on 1st August.
As a member of the Project Team, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to all aspects of the project including reporting, information management for governance and tracking of items and schedule management.
The Key responsibilities will include;
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of periodic and adhoc project status reporting.
- Undertake reporting as required for project governance, including Executive and Sub-committees
- Ensure data quality, consistency and accuracy exists in project reporting.
- Undertake project administration tasks including the scheduling of meetings, capture of minutes, preparing presentations, maintaining and updating project templates & other project registers.
- Support the project team in the management and updating of knowledge repositories, status reports and schedule tasks.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a project management office or project administrative role within a large project or programme PMO, knowledge of project management processes and approaches, ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders to achieve required outcomes, be a proven team player as well as have proven problem solving skills and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience with SharePoint, MS Project and JDE will be highly valued as will IT&S experience/exposure to a large-scale technology and/or business project.
This role will be based in Truganina working full time hours on a temporary contract until at least 31st July, with potential for extension. ASAP start.
To apply please click the "Apply" button below.