- Join a passionate team with exceptional reputation withing the community
- Manage an established and diverse caseload
- Generous professional development fund and remuneration structure
Our client, a highly respected specialist in physiotherapy and related services, has a rare opportunity for a Physiotherapist who is passionate about making a difference in the lives of the community.
Reporting into the Practice Director, the successful candidate will:
- Manage an established and loyal caseload
- Treat patients with an emphasis on rehabilitation and wellness
- Maintain and continue to grow the clinics reputation in the community
- Liaises with local GP’s, sports clubs, businesses and elite schools
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a great remuneration structure and generous professional development fund for external courses. You will join a small team of 6 enthusiastic specialists who have developed a great workplace culture with regular team activities and an ongoing professional development day.
Applicants with experience in Musculoskeletal and/or Woman’s Health physiotherapy will be highly regarded, as there is the potential to work with a strong Woman’s Health caseload, with links to Maternal Child Health Clinics and GP’s with shared care.
To apply please click the “Apply” button below or for a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Sarah Hall, Client Relationship Manager on 0403232281 or email@example.com.