- Join non-profit health care services leader across Australia, NZ and Asia.
- Based in the South-Eastern suburbs
- Newly created role to join fundraising team!
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Philanthropy Associate to join their Fundraising team in the South-Eastern suburbs. Reporting in to the Fundraising Manager, the Philanthropy Associate will manage the major donor revenue stream within agreed financial targets.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage and be accountable for the delivery of an agreed annual budget in conjunction with the Head of Fundraising.
- Report on the major donor revenue streams
- Develop long lasting supporter relationships, retention and reactivation.
- Responsibility for accuracy and data integrity of major donor data within Raisers Edge.
- Identify and cultivate major donor prospects.
- Proactively manage internal/external stakeholder relations and expectations relating to fundraising.
- Identify and respond to opportunities across the broader business to amplify fundraising efforts.
- Identify collateral needs for major donors e.g. online communications, video, materials to support fundraising activities.
- Provide input into the development and delivery of fundraising materials.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in fundraising in a not for profit environment
- Demonstrated track record on challenging revenue targets
- Experience in major donor fundraising
- Experience in donor identification and development, task and activity monitoring, reporting or results against defined budgets
- Ability to build constructive working relationships both internally and externally
To be successful you will additionally be self driven and motivated, have excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities. Previous exposure to Raisers Edge or similar donor management system will be highly valued.
Please note- this position is part-time, we are looking for someone to work 3 days or reduced hours for 4 days.
Don't delay apply today!
To apply please click "Apply for this Job"
Client Relationship Manager