- Join centre offering education & care of preschool children (aged 1 to 5 years old) based in Albert Park.
- Exceptional quality standards - currently ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
- Generous Prof. Development 5 wks annual leave, plus an additional day off a month for life admin!
Based in Albert Park, the centre provides full-time and part-time Education and care for 40 children at any one time and up 70 children each week This Centre has a current rating by Department of Education and Training as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
As the Permanent Kindergarten Reliever (all areas) you will work as part of a team to provide high quality education and care for Preschool Children that is based on knowledge, attitudes, reflection and skills obtained from previous training as well as excel in the education and needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
- Plan and help with the implementation of an appropriate educational program for children between the ages of 1–5 years of age.
- Encourage children to achieve their full potential, taking into consideration the philosophy and overall guidelines of the Centre.
- Have a working knowledge of the Centre’s philosophy, guidelines and policies of conduct, and to work accordingly at all times. Ensure the philosophy and objectives are incorporated into the Educational Program.
- Implement, maintain and evaluate developmental records on all children in your care in conjunction with other staff members.
- Have an extensive knowledge of the National Quality Standards and Early Years Learning Framework and be committed to work together with our team to exceed these.
- Provide parents with information about their children’s progress and what the program’s aims and goals are. Ensure the Educational program for the relevant Group is displayed at all times.
Your role will be to work as part of a team to provide high quality childcare and Educational Program that is based on knowledge, attitudes and skills obtained from previous training and both previous and current experience that meets the needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
To be successful in one of these roles you will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, work effectively in a collaborative team environment, engage effectively with parents and children as well as be positive, enthusiastic, and proactive and have a high level of initiative. A Diploma or Degree in Early Childhood Teaching is essential.
To Apply please hit the "Apply" button and submit your resume in WORD format.