- Join centre offering education & care of preschool children based in Albert Park.
- Exceptional quality standards - currently ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
- Generous prof. development ,5 wks annual leave, above award salary on offer plus an additional day off a month for life admin!
Based in Albert Park, the centre provides full-time and part-time Education and care for 40 children at any one time and up 70 children each week This Centre has a current rating by Department of Education and Training as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Framework.
To work as part of a team to provide high quality child care and educational programs that are based on knowledge, attitudes and skills obtained from previous training and both previous and current experience that meets the education and needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
- Participate in the implementation of an appropriate Educational Program for children between the ages of 1–3years of age, and in particular the Early Learners Group.
- Participate in an age appropriate room environment with a variety of activities to support the development of all children in the Early Learners wing.
- Carry out daily routines.
- Supervise children as required.
- Encourage children to achieve their full potential, taking into consideration the philosophy and overall guidelines of the Centre.
- Assist in the development of necessary bathroom and dressing skills.
- Ensure a safe environment is provided.
- Set up and oversee sleep time routine.
To be successful in this role you will need to have effective time management, exceptional verbal communication skills, work effectively in a collaborative team environment and engage effectively with parents and children as well as be positive, enthusiastic, and proactive and have a high level of initiative. Diploma qualifications or higher will be suitable for this role and previous experience in early childhood is preferred.
Join a working environment where child to educator ratios enable you to have more time to do your job effectively, whilst you will be earning above award wages, have generous professional development, plus 5 weeks annual leave and an additional day off a month for life admin!
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.