- Centre operates 8am to 6pm offering education & care of preschool children based in Albert Park.
- Exceptional quality standards - currently ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standards.
- Generous Prof. Development 5 wks annual leave, plus an additional day off a month for life admin!
Based in Albert Park, the centre provides full-time and part-time Education and care for 40 children at any one time and up 70 children each week. This Centre has a current rating by Department of Education and Training as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standards.
As the Permanent Kindergarten Reliever (all areas) your role is to work as part of a team to provide a quality child care program that is based on knowledge, attitudes and skills obtained from previous training and current experience, that meets the needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
- Plan and help with the implementation of an appropriate educational program for children between the ages of 1–5 years of age.
- Carry out daily routines.
- Supervise children as required.
- Encourage children to achieve their full potential, taking into consideration the philosophy and overall guidelines of the Centre.
- Assist in the development of necessary bathroom and dressing skills.
- Open and close Centre as per the Staff Roster.
To be successful in this role you will need to have effective time management, exceptional verbal communication skills, work effectively in a collaborative team environment and engage effectively with parents and children as well as be positive, enthusiastic, proactive and have a high level of initiative. Degree Qualification preferred – would suit University Graduate ready to ‘kick start’ their career in early childhood or experienced Early Childhood Educator. Above Award wages on offer and generous professional development, 5 weeks annual leave, plus an additional day off a month for life admin! What more could you ask for?
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.