- Provide strategic and tactical People support to the Digital and Marketing departments.
- Work closely with the Leadership teams to understand organisational, developmental and workforce requirements.
- Previous Human Resources experience in a Digital environment is essential.
Reporting to the Director of People, the role of People Business Partner is to provide strategic and tactical People support to various functions including but not limited to Digital and Marketing whilst ensuring alignment to the business strategy, whilst working closely with the Leadership teams to understand organisational, developmental and workforce requirements, and how best they may be delivered.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Work in partnership with the business to deliver contemporary People practices that deliver a positive employer-employee relationship, a high-performance culture, workforce capability and a high level of employee engagement.
- Support the business through key cyclical People and performance processes.
- Provide counsel and coaching to partner and support the business on a wide range of People issues.
- Use relevant reports, workforce data and trend analysis to provide meaningful insights and recommendations that add business value.
- Be the voice of your client groups, during design and development phases of People related initiatives.
- Role model our leadership behaviours and culture, working in collaboration with key stakeholders, partners and People team members
- Design tailored, innovative and effective approaches to learning and when required, facilitate virtual and in-person L&D programs.
- Work with leaders to identify skill gaps and create solutions to support a high-performance culture.
- Embed learning solutions in consultation with leaders and suggest tools to support and monitor learning initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have Tertiary Qualifications in Human Resources or a related field, as well as be experienced in L&D or Organisational Development, have strong ER knowledge, experience with HR information systems and tools as well as exceptional stakeholder engagement and negotiating skills.
This is a challenging role and an opportunity to join an innovative, passionate and dedicated team where your knowledge and contribution will be truly valued and rewarded. In addition to flexible working conditions, there are generous company perks on offer including a range of social events, fitness classes and more.
If you thrive in working in a fast-paced changing environment, where your coaching, mentoring and stakeholder engagement skills as a HRBP can shine and you have previous experience working in a digital environment, apply asap!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.