- Are you passionate about early childhood intervention?
- Do you have strong people mgmt, a person centric services approach and stakeholder mgmt. capabilities?
- South West Sydney based role, work across QLD (Ipswich), NSW (SW Sydney, Southern NSW) & ACT.
Reporting to the Director Design and Development Health and Community Services, the Operation Manager will work as a Partner in The Community (PITC) with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) in the development and implementation of the Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) across QLD – Ipswich; NSW - South West Sydney, Southern NSW; and ACT. Ensuring delivery of an evidence-based practice and quality service with appropriate pathways for children under 7 who have a developmental delay or disability.
The key objectives of this role are to ensure families experience a responsive and timely service that supports them along the most appropriate pathway and that the service is available to all members of the community as well as lead the multi-disciplinary Early Childhood Early Intervention teams and support the teams to deliver quality practice in each region, as well as being the central point for liaison and reporting with NDIS.
Key responsibilities include;
- Lead, develop and support multidisciplinary teams to deliver services to the community.
- Develop program plans in collaboration with Service Design Leaders and NDIS and deliver against organisational planned objectives.
- In conjunction with the Community Engagement and Capacity Lead and Coordinators oversee the development of plans for each region to meet the KPIs.
- Develop and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the network.
- Effectively manage operational budget, taking action to proactively mitigate financial risk and ensure financial target/development plan (including delivery costs, overheads, discretionary expenditure) are met.
- In collaboration with Finance Business partner ensure all financial reporting is submitted as required and monthly budget reports are analysed and used to monitor expenditure.
- Work with the quality, design and development teams to ensure appropriate audits are completed and standards are met.
- Ensure a good cooperative relationship with the NDIS in all regions with an accountability culture used to drive improvement in performance.
The Operations Manager has strategic level accountability for providing high quality, person centric services, which are in accordance with NDIA legislation across each state.
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in management, early childhood or allied health. Have demonstrated experienced in developing and leading highly capable multidisciplinary teams in an environment of accountability, where measures are also used to drive genuine improvement in service as well as have exceptional stakeholder engagement/management skills, have capacity to develop and deliver strategic plans and have strong analytical skills. You will also have an understand of clinical governance frameworks, demonstrated leadership in a changing environment and program/project management experience.
The role will be located in any of the following locations in South West Sydney – Campbelltown, Liverpool OR Bankstown with regular travel required to ACT, QLD (Ipswich) and Southern NSW as well.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume in MS Word format.