- Provide administrative, office, PA and project support to busy Director.
- Relaxed creative and energetic environment.
- Located in South Melbourne close to public transport & the market.
The Operations Coordinator primary role is to provide administrative, office and project support as well as some personal assistant tasks to this busy Director, including; meeting coordination and email management and also some relief reception support.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Diary manage, phone and email management
- Liaising with clients, staff and meeting co-ordination
- Assisting in the preparation of Tender documents
- Management of database (Jobpac)
- Generation of employment contracts and letters of offer
- Assisting the Project teams where needed
- Management of company vehicles, phones and tolls
- Coordination of site timesheets and expense accounts.
- Website updates and maintenance
- Filing (for admin, accounts, projects, archives)
- Deliveries / collections—printing, stationery, etc
- Organising catering and overseeing and coordination of all company events
The ideal person for the role will have previous Coordination/PA/Administration experience, will possess a ‘can do’ attitude, a willingness to pitch in to get the job done, be an independent thinker and have the view that no task as too big or too small as well as have an energetic and positive approach to their work! You will also enjoy being central to assisting the Director in managing the business. Exposure to the architecture or building/construction industries would be an advantage but not essential.
If you are looking to join an organisation that offers a fun and friendly work environment, in a creative office space, this could be the ideal role for you!
To apply please click the "Apply" button below and submit your resume in WORD format.