- Join expanding small business that prides itself on its original and creative creations.
- No more working weekends and late nights in Hospitality and close to home in Clifton Hill!
- Work part-time hours. 8am till 3pm – either 4 OR 5 days a week (Monday to Friday).
The newly created role of Operations & Quality Manager is key in supporting the smooth running of the daily operations and ensuring high level customer service and quality products are delivered on time, every time for this expanding small business, that delights in creating feel good gifts!
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Quality Control of all products.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Coordinate dispatch of all orders; ensuring they are sent to schedule and meet customer delivery due dates.
- Ordering of stock from factory, packaging, stickers, kitchen supplies and other consumables.
- Managing high standards of cleaning, making sure kitchen cleaning is completed and kitchen tools are sterilized and maintained.
- Attend weekly production meetings to plan the week ahead and communicate outcomes.
- Complete weekly dispatch summaries.
- Booking courier labels as required and other administration as required.
- Complete weekly reports on hourly, daily and weekly production output volumes.
- Help the team lay out and pack and seal orders, as required.
We are seeking an individual that has previous experience in in a bakery, kitchen, cafe or the hospitality industry, has excellent customer service skills, has proven capabilities in leading a team as well as intermediate computer skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you want to work part-time hours 8am to 3pm Monday to Friday (either 4 or 5 days a week) and work close to home in Clifton Hill and love being part of a friendly close knit team as well as thrive in a kitchen environment and have a ‘can do attitude’, please apply asap.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.