- Join market leading energy efficiency specialist co. based in Port Melbourne.
- Manage operations teams of 15 supporting customer base across all industries.
- Qualifications in Electrical Technology & commercial experience are essential.
The role of National Operations Manager is to lead the key functional area of project delivery. The key to your success in this role will be maintaining an in depth understanding of your team’s individual roles and fostering a supportive culture that leads to efficient, cost effective project delivery and exceptional client experience.
This role also has a strong focus on the development and maintenance of productive working relationships with key stakeholders including sales, supply chain, suppliers and the client.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Oversee the project planning and delivery of all field operations activities to ensure efficient use of resources and equipment whilst providing exceptional customer experience.
- Efficient planning and execution of field based work activities through the Operations Support Managers, Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Responsible for the performance of all direct reports and indirectly responsible for all other stakeholders in the project delivery area.
- Recruitment and management of directly employed team members within the operations area and third party electrical contractors.
- Manage the relationship with contract electrician supplier base.
- Responsible for supplier selection, rate and service level negotiations, contract finalisation and ongoing management.
- Oversee the project planning and liaise with stakeholders and clients as required.
- Oversee the management of all field operations activities, ensuring that all work is completed on time and in line with the schedule.
- Oversee the activities of the installation team to ensure timely completion of all works from point of sale, to invoicing and certificate validation.
- Negotiate and implement resolution plans for job extensions and variances that may occur.
- OHS/WHS management in the Operations and Supply Chain areas and as a senior member of the Health and Safety committee.
To be successful in this role you will have solid experience in field installation management of electrical projects, experience in managing a project based installation team, management and leadership experience in recruiting, training, developing and coaching project based staff and contractors as well as have exceptional stakeholder engagement capabilities. Formal qualifications in Electrical Technology or similar are essential and experience in Solar/LED and related products and services &/or managing an electrical contract servicing department is an advantage but not essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.