- Highly Profile, National Non-Profit Organisation
- Valued Senior Management Position
- Newly Renovated CBD Office
Our client, a high profile non-profit organisation in Melbourne CBD, has an exciting opportunity for a Major Gifts Manager to join their Community Development team. Reporting in to the Director of Major Gifts, this senior management position will lead the development and coordination of the major gifts function for Victoria.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of a major gifts strategy
- Develop long lasting supporter relationships with major donors in Victoria
- Implement the new prospects methodology to identify existing donors and new prospects to build a pipeline of long-term prospects and grow revenue
- Report on the major donor revenue streams
- Proactively manage internal/external stakeholder relations and expectations relating to development.
- Identify collateral needs for major donors e.g. online communications, video, materials to support fundraising activities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven success in major donor fundraising
- Confidence moving a donor along the donor journey, towards “making the ask” and the ability to complete a gift of $50,000+
- Experience in segmenting customer/ donor lists and prioritising customer/ donor contact
- Knowledge of Australia’s high net worth individuals, families, and trusts and foundations.
- Demonstrated track record on challenging revenue targets
- Ability to build constructive working relationships both internally and externally
To be successful you will additionally be self driven and motivated, have excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement capabilities.
To apply please click the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Sarah Hall, Talent Connector on 0403 232 281 or Sarah@lloydconnect.com.au.