- Immediate Start, full-time hours 4 to 6 week temp assignment, may extend.
- High profile non-profit org in Yarraville, car parking available on-site.
- Prev. exp providing Level 1/2 IT support in Win/Office 365 environment essential.
Our client is a leading National Non-Profit delivering Food Security in Victoria to their beneficiaries to improve health, well-being in schools and for the general public in times of great need.
The Level 2 ICT Support role will assist the with all end user Level 1 and Level 2 related queries.
Your duties will include:
- Provide high level customer service and troubleshooting / problem solving to end user requests. Own all Incidents & Service Requests logged in ManageEngine at the Service desk and manage to resolution, including all escalations to the appropriate solutions teams.
- Ensure user hardware & network issues are prioritised and resolved in a timely way (and escalated where necessary)
- Assign non hardware/network issues to the appropriate resource for completion (eg: Dunamics GP and Salesforce issue)
- Mobile and Desk Telephone support
- Assign change requests to the CR log for approval and prioritisation (input to CR discussions).
- Communicate planned/approved outages.
- Ensure data backups remain active and restore items when required.
- Develop relationships with key support vendors to close issues/changes where required.
- Create/maintain user accounts in AD & Office365 & maintain resources in Office365.
- Create user accounts in Salesforce & Pardot.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, relevant ICT qualifications coupled with previous experience providing user support in Microsoft Windows & MAC OS environment as well as experience supporting mobile devices in an IT network and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, display initiative and pitch in and be a team player.
Prior experience in working in a Warehouse / Logistics environment for a Non Profit organisation would be preferred. The ability to work full-time hours for the next 4 to 6 weeks starting immediately in Yarraville is essential.
Experience using Dynamics Suite and Salesforce and ITIL V3 experience or certification will be highly regarded but not essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.