- Join high profile non-profit organisation in Yarraville, car parking available on-site.
- Frontline the support and enhancement of IT related support services & processes.
- Previous experience providing Level 1/2 IT support in Win/Office 365 environment essential.
Our client is a leading National Non-Profit delivering Food Security in Victoria to their beneficiaries to improve health, well-being in schools and for the general public in times of great need.
The ICT Support role assists the Information & Communications Technology Manager in the support and enhancement of ICT related services and processes.
Prior experience in working in a Warehouse / Logistics environment for a Non Profit organisation would be preferred.
Your duties will include:
- Provide high level customer service and troubleshooting / problem solving to end user requests. Own all Incidents & Service Requests logged in ManageEngine at the Service desk and manage to resolution, including all escalations to the appropriate solutions teams.
- Ensure user hardware & network issues are prioritised and resolved in a timely way (and escalated where necessary)
- Assign non hardware/network issues to the appropriate resource for completion (eg: Dunamics GP and Salesforce issue)
- Mobile and Desk Telephone support
- Assign change requests to the CR log for approval and prioritisation (input to CR discussions).
- Communicate planned/approved outages.
- Ensure data backups remain active and restore items when required.
- Develop relationships with key support vendors to close issues/changes where required.
- Create/maintain user accounts in AD & Office365 & maintain resources in Office365.
- Create user accounts in Salesforce & Pardot.
- Maintain Asset Registry of all end user & stores hardware on the Service Desk and product licensing.
- Generate quotes/business cases, obtain approvals and complete purchasing of end user hardware & software.
- Recommend and contribute to process improvements that impact user support and management.
- Add information to the ManageEngine Service Desk KnowledgeBase libraries when relevant.
- Complete project tasks as required that contribute to successful project completion.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, relevant ICT qualifications coupled with previous experience providing user support in Microsoft Windows & MAC OS environment as well as experience supporting mobile devices in an IT network.
You will also have excellent written and verbal communication skills, willingness to learn new things, display initiative and pitch in and be a team player.
Experience using Dynamics Suite and Salesforce and ITIL V3 experience or certification will be highly regarded but not essential.
Only Australian Residents will be considered.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.