- Work close to home in Mitcham (Melbourne Outer Eastern suburbs).
- Bring your passion for customer service and join innovative and driven team.
- Be integral to maximising the customer experience in direct support activity.
Our client is a leading provider of LPR solutions to the private and public sectors for use in Parking, Traffic, Security and Law Enforcement applications.
Reporting directly to the Service Desk Manager the L1 Customer Support Analyst is responsible for the provision of high levels of Level 1 Support activity dealing directly with end users of the LPR solutions, for both hardware and software.
Key responsibilities include;
- Answering calls and emails from customers and integrated partners.
- Triage cases ensuring that all the relevant information is captured and summarised in an effective manner.
- Independently manage support cases based on priority and impact to the customer based on agreed SLA’s.
- Troubleshoot hardware and application issues (recreate issues, assess application logs, utilise monitoring tools, investigate data/database) with assistance and guidance where required from Software Developers and Technical Engineers.
- Participate in tasks to support the maintenance of the customer's system & hardware.
- Contribute towards the development of a Support Knowledge Base for known issues.
- Manage and co-ordinate 3rd party contractors as required to provide onsite support.
The ideal candidate will have extensive customer service experience dealing directly with end users, have well-developed conceptual and problem-solving abilities ensuring attention to detail to resolve customer issues, have excellent time management and organisational skills as well as a strong ability to verbalise technical solutions to a non-technical audience and exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
A working knowledge of camera equipment or CCTV systems and experience in a Managed Service environment and ITIL V3 Certification will be highly regarded but not essential.
Some interstate travel and a willingness to work flexible hours as required for on call support outside of core business hours will be required.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and attach a word document version of your resume.