- Exciting opportunity to join the senior management team of this reputable organisation servicing community health
- Located in Liverpool, Bankstown and Campbelltown- choose your location
- Great work/life balance- flexible working arrangements considered
Do you have a passion for supporting and developing others? We currently have a great opportunity for an individual who is experienced in the early childhood space as a Learning and Development Lead.
Based in Sydney’s south west, this role will be responsible for keeping up to date with NDIS policies and procedures in early childhood to provide training and support for regional teams. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will develop and deliver training sessions, be a point of contact for local team members and liaise with the NDIS ECEI team and regional NDIS offices to ensure knowledge is up-to-date.
The position will be critical to support the team to maintain knowledge of NDIS workflows and practices, troubleshoot and identify recurring themes. The position will be part of the senior management team supporting the regional teams across ACT, NSW and Queensland.
As the Learning and Development Lead, you will support the team by:
- Working with national and regional offices to identify changes to policy practice and procedures and any issues that teams are struggling with
- Utilise adult learning principles to disseminate information in a timely and effective manner
- Develop webinars and face to face learning programs
- Conduct needs analysis to identify where development is required
- Develop evaluation programs for all professional development delivered
- Participate in quality audits and other mechanisms for ensuring consistency, fairness and appropriateness of plans and planning processes
You will be tertiary qualified in social work, early childhood education or allied health, have solid computer skills, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, be a team player, flexible, action-orientated and have an innovative approach to your work.
In addition, you will also possess the following:
- Experience in developing workplace training and assessment, particularly in an early childhood setting
- Experience in analysing needs for training and development
- Familiarity with different modes of delivering information and training
- Understanding of the best practice principles of early childhood intervention
- Experience working within the early childhood or disability sector is essential
This opportunity is based in Liverpool, Campbelltown & Bankstown and will also service offices based in regional NSW, with the successful applicant needing to be willing travel. Flexible working arrangements are available for this position. We encourage applications from people with a lived experience of disability.
To apply, please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume in MS Word format. Please include your preferred location in your application.