- Join Government funded public company with extensive growth planned in 2019!
- Newly created stand-alone internal role. Attractive salary package on offer.
- Previous experience in implementing Office 365 and SharePoint essential.
Our client, a leader in promoting quality teaching and leadership in the education sector, requires an experienced IT Support Coordinator to join their expanding team. Reporting to the COO the role will commence as a fixed term contract, starting asap and continuing until the 30th June 2019 (with the potential to extend beyond).
As the only on-site IT support to a team of 70 employees, you will need a positive work attitude where ‘no task is too big or too small’. Supporting the team with anything from Level 1 Helpdesk enquires through to the implementation of Office 365 and SharePoint. You will develop and maintain solid working relationships across the organisation as well as with the current external IT support provider.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Implement Office 365 and SharePoint across the organisation
- Respond and manage all Helpdesk enquiries across the organisation
- Assist in training employees on new systems and software
- Set up of new computer equipment
- Assist with the roll out of the new AV system and Printer
- Work closely with the external IT provider
- Contribute to the continual improvement of IT across the organisation
The successful candidate must have previous experience implementing Office 365 and SharePoint as well as have exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills. Previous exposure to Government funded projects and organisations will be highly regarded, but not essential.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.
GM / Tech Connector