- Join fun, creative and faced paced team working in converted warehouse space in Fitzroy.
- No more being confined by style guides- use your creativity to inspire.
- An innovative and progressive Management Consultancy.
A progressive Australian Owned Management Consultancy are currently seeking an innovative and creative Instructional Designer to engage and inspire employees and ultimately transform workplace culture. Reporting in to the Head of Consulting you will work across a diverse range of client industries to design, develop, implement and evaluate programs in Safety, Wellbeing, Customer, Diversity and Environment areas.
As the Instructional Designer, responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop engaging, face to face, digital, and blended learning programs using creativity and non-traditional learning methods
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate learning and culture change programs
- Use out of the box thinking to inspire sustainable change
- Deliver train the trainer workshops
- Manage key client relationships by building strong rapport
- Ability to identify and communicate improvement opportunities
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified in psychology, education/training or design thinking
- Completed a course in Instructional Design or hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 5+ years of experience working in a learning and design position
- Demonstrated experience working under limited direction to achieve desired outcomes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven experience in handling the challenges that occur in an organisation driven by change and innovation
- Well developed problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to break away from the confines of style and brand guidelines and let your creativity and out of the box thinking shine! Join a company where your experience, knowledge and contribution will truly be valued and heard.
Please note: The successful candidate may be required to travel interstate for a few days each month for various client meetings and training sessions.