Looking to utilise your highly-valued Human Resources experience in a flexible, part-time role with a dedicated and professional team? We have a great opportunity for a part-time Human Resources Manager to join our client, a highly-reputable training provider servicing healthcare professionals.
This role will be critical to leading a cohesive team culture by sharing information, supporting and assisting colleagues in a proactive manner through well-developed policies and procedures. Located in Hawthorn, this role offers genuine work-life balance with flexible working options considered.
As the Human Resources Manager, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of employee relations and human resource policies, programs, and practices
- Develop and implement frameworks to recruit and induct new employees
- Develop and implement frameworks to ensure the performance and development of employees
- Provide advice and resources to managers needed to understand and interpret organisational policies and to effectively resolve matters within their teams
- Develop and implement an employee exit procedure including conducting exit interviews
- Oversee and maintain Workplace Health and Safety policies and practices at all levels including managing, monitoring and reporting regularly both internally and externally
As the successful candidate, you will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and thrive in an environment where you can drive and implement change. In addition, you will bring the following skill-set you to the role:
- Experience providing sound advice and guidance around performance management, employee relations and recruitment
- Experience building and rolling out HR frameworks, policies and procedures
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources and/or a related discipline.
- Prior experience in the Healthcare, Higher Education or Training industry will be highly regarded