- Take the next step in your career!
- Preston location with onsite parking
- Initial 3 month temp with a view to go Perm based on success in role.
Are you looking to kick start your Helpdesk career? Do you love all things technical? Do you have excellent problem solving and customer service skills? If you answered YES, we have an ideal opportunity for you!
Our client, a service organisation providing a wide range of IT, logistics and payment solutions across Australia is experiencing growth and is looking to add additional Helpdesk Level 1 Operators to their team based in Preston (car parking provided).
As part of the Level 1 team you will be required to provide first tier remote support for various POS hardware and software components and associated technologies to over 1500 locations in the network nationwide as well as interact with higher tiers of support and directly with stores to resolve incidents.
Your duties will include:
- Provide verbal and direct remote support in relation to issues within a POS and Payment Solutions environment.
- Act as a technical mentor to site staff.
- Be proactive and cooperative with other support teams to jointly solve incidents where required.
- Document new and updating out-dated processes for internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve routine and complex customer enquiries via phone, ticketing system and email while adhering to processes to ensure standards are met.
- Escalate issues to relevant teams as necessary, to deliver requirements and to expectations.
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer environment, and service delivery requirements.
- Provide a high level of competency and trust to customers in relation to the Customers Retail Systems & Point of Sale technical environments.
The Helpdesk Level 1 role is focused on customer service excellence at all times! As part of the role you will utilise a large a variety of technologies, some specific to the client, but the concepts and knowledge types required to support them are universal for both software and hardware. So you must be technically savvy!
The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, willingness to learn new things and pitch in and be a team player. For the right person, there is lots of opportunity for career progression if you display a great work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
Please note: Days and 24x7 shift rosters availble on a rotating shift basis some flexibility with working hours is required.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and submit your resume in MS Word format.