- Lead a National Service Delivery Team towards excellence in customer service
- Work for an International Law Firm in prestigious Melbourne CBD Location
- Are you seeking to make a difference in this fantastic career opportunity?
Our client is a leading international law firm with offices across the globe. They are recognised for their industry focus, and are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Knowing how there clients businesses work and understanding what drives their industries is fundamental to them.
An internal promotion and increased demand on their services has created an opportunity for a management role in the Information Technology team as the Head of Service Delivery. This opportunity will be a fixed term, 12-month contract. This is a unique opportunity to join a team that presents exciting potential for career advancement and significant development opportunities.
The key responsibilities and requirements for this role are as follows:
- Manage the day to day operational delivery of the firms IT services provided by both internal and external service providers
- Manage all aspects of the data centre facilities, applications and end user customer experience with IT Services
- Manage staffing requirements, budget management, optimising processes and technology and ensuring high service availability
- Maintain all technical documentation to global standards and assist in their refinement and ensure that operational processes (patching, change management, system upgrades) are performed efficiently
- A proven track record of regional operational management and delivery in a global law firm or professional services firm preferred.
- Strong technical and people management experience covering Applications, Data Centre and Network and the end user experience through the Service Desk
- Previous experience of staff management, client management, performance management and service improvement with reasonably sized teams (15+)
- Demonstrated ability in assisting in the development of global strategies and frameworks, and working within such defined structures
- Strong written communication and stakeholder engagement / management is essential
To apply please click the "Apply" button and attach a word document version of your resume.