- This is the perfect opportunity for an individual that is passionate about all sports.
- Manage team of 50 to deliver the best in class customer experience.
- This role will suit a true Marketing management generalist that has mentored and developed diverse teams.
As Head of Marketing you’ll report to the Chief Marketing Officer and be responsible for managing a dynamic team to deliver the best in class customer experience through customer marketing, digital and brand strategies. As well as ensuring the image and the profitability of the brand is secured through strategic planning, budgeting and implementing the relevant marketing and communication activities. You’ll also be supported by the heads of each stream to execute marketing strategies that deliver results and best practice in the industry.
Your key responsibilities are :
- Define marketing strategy with the Chief Marketing Officer ensuring that it aligns and drives the vision and business strategy.
- Collaborate with all the Marketing Heads to devise annual marketing plan/ calendar for all streams to ensure that the plan support customer acquisitions, retention, campaigns, promotions, customer relations and brand awareness objectives.
- Understand the industry, market and competitive landscape as ongoing feeds into the annual marketing plan.
- Contribute to the overall profitability by budgeting, measuring and controlling costs associated with areas of responsibility.
- Manage key stakeholders to define commercial objectives and specific marketing requirements.
- Work with the teams to utilise digital marketing technology to deliver marketing programmes.
- Be a stakeholder in the development of marketing performance reporting and analytics framework.
- Support marketing teams to develop thought-leadership content and amplify this through online and social marketing channels, including email, events, social media, blog/content marketing, search, and display/media and promotions.
- Manage and execute programs which strengthen the brand and reputation amongst partners and end customers and influence improvement in customer engagement and conversion.
- Create and manage relevant third-party relationships/ strategic partners - e.g. research agencies, media organisations.
- Lead and manage teams within the function to promote teamwork, cooperation and generate a high-performance culture.
The ideal candidate must have a solid and proven background in managing and developing a diverse marketing team and supporting them to achieve high performance outcomes, have excellent presentation, written and communication skills, have strong financial and analytical capabilities and a high degree of commercial acumen and the capacity to manage stakeholder relationships. As well as think strategically and manage strategic and operational objectives and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and work to tight deadlines on a daily basis.
An individual that is passionate about all things sports and horse racing will definitely love the challenge and fast paced nature of working with this Australian online wagering business.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.