- Flexible, part-time hours (3 days a week) - 0.6
- Located in Hawthorn East
- Opportunity to truly make a difference in your role and assist those in need
We currently have a great part-time opportunity for an experienced Fundraising and Marketing Coordinator to join our client, an organisation dedicated to assisting the disadvantaged and those in need in Australia and South East Asia.
This role will contribute to the development and implementation of communications, community relations and fundraising activities, as well as events and donor programs to support the mission of this international organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Officer, you will support our team by:
- Advising on fundraising strategies and effective donor procedures
- Implementing fundraising campaigns and projects to meets targets and objectives
- Creating content and preparing marketing communications for distribution through the non-profit network, partners, media contacts and donors
- Developing existing and new social media communications strategies
- Planning, coordinating and delivering promotional and fundraising events
- Manage and coordinate temporary marketing and fundraising team members when required
- Collect and analyse relevant marketing and fundraising data
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and implement fundraising and communications campaigns
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage both internal and external stakeholders
- An existing network of media contacts and channels
- Experience in planning and coordinating fundraising events
- Previous experience connecting with donors in the school and institution industry will be highly regarded
If you are passionate about driving positive initiatives for those in need then, this is the role for you. You will be rewarded with flexible, part-time hours and a dedicated and supportive team.
For further information, please contact Jenny Lloyd on email@example.com