- Fully Gov. funded public company with extensive growth planned in 2019
- Central CBD. Newly created role. Attractive salary package on offer
- Opportunity to utilise your strong financial mgmt and project accounting expertise
Our client, a leader in promoting quality teaching and leadership in the education sector, requires an experienced Finance Coordinator to join their expanding team. Reporting to the CFO the role will commence as a fixed term contract, starting asap and continuing until the 30th June 2019 (with potential to extend).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Invoice preparation and processing
- Workflow planning
- EOFY processing and reporting
- Assisting with the creation of departmental budgets
- Working with department leads in relation to their budget
- Assist with project accounting - track, report and analyse financial results.
- Lead training across the organisation for TechnologyOne financial software.
- Support the production of accurate and timely reporting on a weekly and monthly basis on infrastructure streams.
- Provide finance training and support to non-finance users within the organisation.
- Assist with producing monthly financial reports and financial year-end report to specific deadlines.
The successful candidate must have accounting qualifications, be experienced with project accounting, have exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills and have previous exposure to Government funded projects and organisations will be highly regarded.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.