- Want to work business hours but not be tied to a desk?
- Utilise your customer service and communication skills.
- Get your weekends back!
Would you love to get your weekends back but enjoy working in a role that doesn't have you tied to a desk? Are you handy at fixing things? Would you love a role that involves some physical/manual work? Then this is the role for you!
This high end corporate meeting/conference and office space is looking for an individual to undertake various facilities and maintenance duties and provide quality customer service to its internal customers and stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Repairs and minor maintenance to office equipment and premises eg, replacement of light bulbs.
- Assist with the coordination of subcontractors and suppliers associated with tenancy maintenance.
- Assist with ergonomic set up requirements for staff ie, chairs and desks
- General assistance with internal staff moves and visitor set –up as required; offices, workstations and floor moves.
- Maintaining stock in break-out rooms/utility rooms as required.
- Maintain a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will have a friendly customer focussed attitude where 'no task is too big or too small' as well as being able to undertake manual handling tasks, problem solve, work well in a team and be able to multitask!
Client Relationship Manager