- ASAP Start, temp role working full time hours until 20th December 2019
- Previous EA to CEO/C- Suite level experience required
- Be a part of this non for profit org. educating young minds about food.
As EA to the CEO your role will have accountability for ensuring that the Office of the CEO runs smoothly; effective email, calendar, travel and accommodation management; Strong organisational skills with the ability to demonstrate analytical thinking is crucial.Providing secretarial and administrative support in preparing board packs and taking down agendas and minutes during meeting .
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Support the CEO in all areas of organisation management, administration, logistics and relationship management.
- Maintain a high standard of communication including tact, discretion and confidentiality
- Support the Board and Finance Subcommittee, coordinating meetings, providing necessary documents and maintaining governance related records.
- Manage the online resources and online systems associated with the programs.
- Support the coordination and evaluation of the internship programs.
The successful applicant must be a highly competent EA who plays a key role in supporting the CEO's office and can confidently manage competing priorities to confidentially handling sensitive information and requests. You will have an innate ability to anticipate the logistical requirements of the CEO working to a complex and full diary. Have advanced working knowledge of MS Office suite, CRM packages (Salesforce ideal) and general IT skills including email, video conferencing, online meetings etc. Experience in the not-for-profit sector advantageous.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Divya Nair – Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org