- ASAP start, fixed term contract, working full-time hours until 20th December 2019.
- Will ideally suit an exp. EA that likes working in a casual envir. & enjoys implementing systems.
- Join dynamic team in this newly created for State funded research non-profit organisation.
The role of the Executive Assistant is an integral new role that is responsible for providing executive level administrative assistance to the Associate Director but also working with three other senior managers, that will form a key part of a large-scale review in October by the DHHS. This role will also work with both internal and external working groups and committees and member organisations as well as liaise with the Heads of various departments in relation to key strategic and operational priorities.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide executive level documentation management for the Associate Director.
- Secretariat assistance – documentation management focus involving organization/recording/storage and retrieval of documents for multiple working groups and committees.
- Preparation of agendas and minutes for these meetings.
- Stakeholder coordination for committees and working groups including proactive follow up on behalf of Associate Director.
- Formatting and developing multiple reports and presentations for Associate Director and small Project Team and external stakeholders.
- Management of both internal and external meetings/steering groups/committee meetings including attendance.
- Screening phone calls and fielding/answering queries.
- Managing Associate Directors emails and drafting appropriate responses to emails or drafting letters and papers for review on her behalf.
- Coordinate travel bookings for Associate Director interstate and overseas.
- Assist with other tasks/projects as reasonably required.
The ideal candidate will work well in a highly confidential collaborative team environment, display exceptional communication skills, strong stakeholder management skills and possess a high level of initiative as well as have previous experience working as an EA at executive level. Previous exposure to implementing new systems and exposure to working in medical research, large corporate/professional services, non-profit or the government sector will be ideal!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.