- Newly created role in expanding team- opportunity to make your mark!
- Innovative and cutting-edge L&D Management/Creative consultancy
- Talented & inspiring team in converted warehouse space in Fitzroy
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic and creative Executive assistant to join this progressive Melbourne-based Management Consultancy. This fast-paced role will provide support to the Managing Director and to the Head of Operations and Finance. This is a great opportunity for a creative and efficient individual to have an impact and make this role their own.
As the Executive Assistant, you will support the team in the following areas:
- Project management and support, including stakeholder management
- Diary management and travel coordination
- Create professionally written and precise client proposals/documentation
- Coordination of creative marketing collateral and events
- Secure and attend client meetings with senior sales team members
You will bring an exceptional eye for detail and an ability to think critically and creatively. You will thrive in a collaborative team environment and enjoy engaging with both internal and external stakeholders. In addition, you will also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role, ideally supporting senior leadership
- Sound IT skills including competent in the use of the MS office suite
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders
- Previous experience in project management will be highly regarded
- Understanding of proposal writing and/or document preparation, ideally in a creative agency, management consultancy or professional services
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, passionate and fun team where your experience, knowledge and contribution will be truly valued and rewarded.
To apply please click the “Apply” button. For further information regarding this role, please contact Elissa Connors at firstname.lastname@example.org