- High Profile Non-Profit organisation based in Fitzroy.
- Work collaboratively with events coordination team supporting fundraising events.
- Experienced event coordinator to support with event planning & coordination.
A well know, established non-profit is looking for a skilled Events Coordinator to join their high performing, passionate team. This exciting role will coordinate fundraising events and work closely with the Marketing & Engagement team.
- Working with other Event Coordinators, support the wider organisation with its event needs, both internal and external.
- Understand internal stakeholder needs and craft recommendations in response outlining proposed event strategies and delivery plans, including objectives, timings, logistics, resources, success metrics, etc.
- Oversee and manage the administration and coordination of events including logistics, venues, facilities, ticketing and seating.
- Ensure the planning and delivery of events runs smoothly and consult with other team members as required.
- Coordinate booking of travel and accommodation for speakers presenting at events.
- Coordinate responses to general enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in relation to events in a timely manner,
- Manage the events calendar in consultation with relevant internal stakeholders and communicate key dates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage event materials and promotional stock inventory and ensure internal stakeholders are supported with events by providing templates, promotional goods and booking of banners.
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations in relation to sourcing cost effective event suppliers and materials.
- Develop run sheets for all events and respond to issues effectively and in a timely manner.
- Coordinate catering and booking of all events and oversee and manage the packing and dispatch of supporter kits.
- Ensure effective event budget management and reporting develop relevant event briefings for speakers and other relevant stakeholders and track, monitor and report on event performance.
The successful candidate will display:
- Proven experience delivering successful fundraising events.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and resolving problems and making recommendations.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and CRM databases.
- Highly creative, with a commitment to delivering new and innovative engagement events and experiences.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.